Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cycling sucks

I just got back from the gym about a half an hour ago. I went to an hour of pilates which helped to stretch out my shins and hip flexors which were sore from yesterday's run. And then I went directly to a cycling class. It is an hour long and I thought it would be better than last week's class because the teacher was different. But I couldn't make it a half an hour. Luckily I had a bike close to the door so I could easily dismount between songs, wipe down my bike and sneak out the door without disturbing anyone else. I think I'll just stick with bikes down at the treadmills so I can go at my own pace. Its not like I'm trying to be Lance Armstrong or anything. Tomorrow is supposed to be 68 so I'll take my run again after the a.m. showers and maybe continue with some power walking to keep my heart rate up while also enjoying more of the weather. I'll still go to Body Pump tomorrow night at the gym to keep building and toning my muscles because I don't want all this running to widdle me down to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment