Sunday, February 15, 2009

Digging A-holes!

They are digging in the street again and it's SUNDAY. So after I used the bathroom this morning I realized they cut off our water when I went to wash my hands. It wasn't too long ago that they had it shut off before without notifying us residents. At least that time was a weekday when most people would be at work. Lucky for me this time, I brushed my teeth at Sam's this morning. I was tempted to ask 'when are you idiots going to be done?' but instead I speed by them in my car.

I decided to go on my run at the gym this morning for a change and because it is cooler and because I didn't want to give the guys who turned off my water any excitement. My goal was to run 1 whole mile without stopping. It took me a while to get the settings on my treadmill right and I still didn't have them the way I wanted but I ended up running 1.5 miles easily. I walked a little more to cool down then. Some girl a few treadmills down from me threw up. But none of the people next to me seemed to mind or get sick themselves.

I returned home to eat a turkey sandwich and then wash my hands with a Lysol wipe because my fingers were messy and I have nothing else to wash them with. Watching Star Wars 1 now. I never was into Star Wars but saw the one with the teddy bears when we were younger and it is something that I can hopefully fall asleep too. I haven't been able to take naps lately and tonight is Sam and my Valentines date so I want to have energy for tonight. I've created my mini triathlon training schedule and the last thing to do is to pick out my suit. Found a good website and sent it to Sam to help me pick out a style. I need to pick it today so it will come before my first stroke clinic class in March.

I'm (and Sam) supposed to be in St. Pete Beach, FL this weekend attending a friend's wedding today but once i got laid off, I cancelled my plans. I picked out a card this morning for them though. A lot of the wedding cards reference me attending the wedding and 'today' so they were no good. I ended up getting a pretty valentines card which works great and Sam signed his own name for the first time in 4 weddings which we gave a gift together.

No comments:

Post a Comment