Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Walkin in da hood

Monday night I went to body pump and then I ran 2.5 miles yesterday (Tuesday) morning and then I had my swimming class last night. So my body is tired. At class last night, Chuck just had me doing free style mostly. And he apologized for pushing me (to tears) last week. But it went better last night. My breathing was better unless someone in another lane created waves then it made breathing harder. I got my hair cut/trimmed yesterday when I was all sweaty from my run and since it is 2" shorter, I couldn't get it to go into my cap. But after it kept getting all over my face, I put 2 pony tails in and got it in my cap. Water kept getting in my left ear and now it kind of hurts. I hope I'm not getting an ear infection. Chuck says I'm making progress but that I still need to slow down. My legs still sink and i tried to get him to tell me how to fix that and he says that if i slow down, I wont tense up so much and my legs will stay up or something. We'll see. I'm not as exhausted after a length. I was going to go swimming this morning for more practice but my thighs and forearms are tired so I decided just to go on a walk around the hood since it is warm out today and then be rested up for body pump tonight. Star Magnolias are starting to bloom and some people were out working in their yards. I wonder if they thought I might be spying on them to break in later. But I dont think I look like that kind of person especially with my little girl hair cut. I'm kind of itchy now and feel like i have bugs on me.

I went and bought a pair of weight gloves yesterday to replace the ones that Sam got me for my birthday. So I get to wear them tonight. I'm still hoping to find Sam's when I move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment